Safety Rules and Regulations
- BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
- NO Profanity or Horseplay ALLOWED
(NO Kicking, Hitting, Spitting, Fighting, Shoving, etc.)
- NO Running in the room or the Lobby
- NO Gum, Food or Drink Allowed in the Gymnasium
- Each Child MUST Stay with their Assigned Group & Counselors.
- Parent/Guardian may be called to Pick Up their child if the Program Counselors find that the child is Sick or for Disruptive Behavior.
- The Parent/Guardian or their alternate designate will be contacted to pick up the child from Summer Camp.
- In the case where the Parent/Guardian or alternate can not be contacted or there is an immediate medical need, YNOT staff will transport the child to hospital to get the required medical attention.
- Parent/Guardian must come into the camp to sign their child in & out eachday they participate. No student will be allowed to leave the building without a parent/guardian. (Arriving NO earlier than 7:30am & Picking up NO later than 6:00pm.)
- NO CELL PHONES. Please take them when you drop off. We understand the need to keep in touch with your child. Should you need to speak with him/her, or your child need to speak with you, a member of our staff is available to connect you by phone.